Lekotti Air Trail Adventure gives a wide variety of activities with high and low element challenges, zip lines and simulated free-fall adventures. The Trail is a carefully designed system of structures on 1 to 8 meters high where guests may walk, swing, climb or glide with or without assistance. The Trail is equipped with easy to use Smart Belay, which is a high standard personal security system that eliminates the risk of accidental unclipping from safety cable.
The guest may exit the Trail anytime by means of special descent device (it allows a quick and controlled landing). Activities will require periods of moderate to high physical exercise, exposure to heights, balancing, lifting, pushing, pulling and climbing. And besides, all activities are associated with excitement and emotional state that are rare in everyday life.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Kids are allowed to enter the course from 6 years old or older, and at least 110 cm tall, as well and teens and adults after they have taken a short instruction.
- Kids 6 to 9 can participate if only accompanied by adults (18+) or instructor. Kids 9 and older can participate without adults; however require parental consent in writing.
- We recommend to choose comfortable clothing that is suitable for climbing, allows freedom of movement, and will fit under a harness.
- Sandals are not allowed on the course: closed-toed shoes are the must. Sneakers or boots are the best choice.
- No one is allowed to enter the trail under the influence of alcohol, medication or intoxicating substances.
- Everyone can participate regarding his/her physical skill and abilities, however a climber should use sound personal judgment for deciding if a proposed activity is appropriate for him/her. Those who have any physical, mental or medical condition that might cause a danger to him or others should not participate. It is not recommended to enter a course during pregnancy.
WORKING HOURS AND PRICES — SEASON 2020
Air Trail Adventure Schedule for private visits
|07 July – 15 August
||TUE, THU, SAT
||11:00 – 18:00
|15 August – 29 August
||11:00 – 18:00
|May – August, October
||FOR GROUPS (10+ persons)
|Ticket at the entrance (adults and children)
||7 € / 1 HOUR
|Online booking & buying
||from 19 €
||from 26 €
It is required for all participants of Lekotti Air Trail Adventure to have a Customer Agreement signed before climbing. We recommend to fill the form of the Agreement online. This will save you time on check in the Park.
After you’ve submitted your Customer Agreement Form, you can purchase e-ticket at discount price.
SAFETY STANDARDS AND EQUIPMENT
- Lekotti Air Trail Adventure is built to the highest international quality. It is also complies with the European standard for ropes courses EN 15567.
- The reliability of our courses is tested by the German safety department TÜV. Our staff is trained and certified in accordance with the standards of the European Ropes Course Association (ERCA).
- The safety of climbers on the course is ensured by innovative Smart-Belay® system, which eliminates accidental unclipping of the climber from the safety cable.
- All our instructors has received special training and has a actual certificate.