Suspension of activity 2020

As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect the travel and hospitality business, Lekotti Vacation Club was also forced to break its operations.

We have made a tough decision to cancel the winter season 2020-21. The ski-center will not reopen and accommodations can not be booked.


The date of reopening will be discussed in March 2021. We all hope the situation resolves and Lekotti will be happy to open for the guests. Until then, let us hope for the best and take care of yourself.

In case you have any questions we are available at